Saturday, January 02, 2010

My New Year Resolutions

Today is New Years Day. As usual, I have a few resolutions. Of course, I do not remember any of past resolutions ever being met except for things which had to happen (like completing my MBA, giving a great wedding for my daughter). Anyway, I am posting this year’s resolutions here as I feel it will give me more of an incentive to keep them.

1. Do something fun every day. Enjoy life. (May sound easy, but could be the toughest to keep)

2. Focus on my artistic abilities. Complete a minimum of 50 oil paintings in the year, and get selected for at least one art exhibition (God has given me a gift here which I have not used well so far)

3. Reduce the time in front of the computer to a maximum of four (4) hours a day (I think I have already broken this!)

4. Reduce weight by 10 pounds -- at least by 7 lbs before my 50th class reunion in mid April. (Do not have much confidence in meeting this, although I always lose around 5 pounds during the lent season – no sweets, chips, drinks!)

5. Talk more about myself in the blog (This post is a start. The only readers I have are a handful of relations and friends who can get better political commentaries from everywhere else!)

Let us see how I do. (To keep me focused, I am going to review the status of my resolutions at the end of every month!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home