Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Praying for the twins

I am praying for the recovery of the co-joined twins who were separated today after a grueling surgery, which lasted over 24 hours. I saw those twins on T.V. before their surgery. They looked so cute and cheerful like any normal four year olds. They stole my heart instantly! I feel for their parents who had to let go of them for the operation, knowing fully well the heavy odds against both of them surviving. Hope that a miracle happens, and both the children come out O.K.
I admire the advances of the medical science, which can separate into two a body with only one kidney, one liver, and so on. Many wonderful things happen thanks to the advancements of science. Alas, it also has a dark side, which has created WMD and nuclear bombs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home