Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Epiphanies

For Christians like me, the Epiphany season has started. This is the time we think about finding God in our lives – just like the three wise men saw baby Jesus in a manger at Bethlehem. Unlike people who wait for miracles to see God, I see the God almost every day in my life. Here are some instances:

· I see God in the patience and love of the caregivers who take care of the handicapped like my son. It is truly amazing.

· I hear God in the music of Mozart. As Antonio Salieri said in the movie Amadeus, God was speaking to the humankind through that ‘little’ man.

· I see God in the works of Michelangelo and Raphael. They could not have done it without divine intervention.

· I see God in the beautiful mornings in California after a rainfall.

You get the idea!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home