Monday, June 01, 2009

Too much of a good thing is bad!

I am always on the lookout for new clients for my software company. It is not an easy task. It requires months of patient campaigning to convince a client to use our services. I feel triumphant when I get a new client. But what happens if for some reason my company becomes so famous that clients start calling me with work instead? According to basic Business 101, we will go out of business in a hurry! The reason? My business will fold either because our service will deteriorate due to the sudden increase in volume, or because of the bad publicity created by people who were turned down. In short, being famous suddenly is not a good thing. This is what the British singer Susan Boyle, who suddenly became famous thanks to a single performance in a T.V. show, is finding out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home