Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Year Resolution Status Report

Here is the current status of my New Year resolutions:

1. Do something fun every day. Enjoy life. Made a good effort. ( I covered some days by doing some quick drawing or painting at the last minute!). Overall, I am satisfied with my progress.

2. Focus on my artistic abilities. Complete a minimum of 50 oil paintings in the year, and get selected for at least one art exhibition. Have started work on this earnestly. Behind the goal of 4-5 paintings per month as frequent rains affected my progress (I paint in the outdoor patio of my house)

3. Reduce the time in front of the computer to a maximum of four (4) hours a day – Absolute failure! I have realized that it is impossible for me to accomplish this. So I am dropping this goal.

4. Reduce weight by 10 pounds -- at least by 7 lbs before my 50th class reunion in mid April. Started by losing 2 pounds.. but have put them all back. Now Lent (starting Feb 17th) is the only salvation!

5. Talk more about myself in the blog – Have made only one posting. My 50th Class Reunion group, which I administer, is taking time. Will focus on this in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home