Saturday, May 01, 2010

The New Year resolution status – 5/1/10

Here is the current status of my New Year resolutions:

1. Do something fun every day. Enjoy life. Have lost the focus on this completely. Some unexpected personal events have made me distracted and rather morose. Have to get out of this black hole ASAP.

2. Focus on my artistic abilities. Complete a minimum of 50 oil paintings in the year, and get selected for at least one art exhibition. Recent travels have impacted the achievement of this goal. Hope to refocus.

3. Reduce weight by 10 pounds -- at least by 7 lbs before my 50th class reunion in mid April. Surprising success. I indeed lost 7 lbs before the reunion, and now have lost another two pounds. Now I am getting worried that there is something medically wrong with me for this to happen!

4. Talk more about myself in the blog – Yes. Trying to do my best here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home